2012年12月22日星期六

Trip To India

I set out to post my top 10 photos of my recent trip to India and quickly realized I could never accomplish that. Here are my top 18 photos of places, buildings, cityscapes and landscapes from India and later I will post favorite photos of people. I hope you enjoy. It may not be a top 10 list but at least you don’t have to sit through a slideshow presentation of the 5322 photos that I took. Jama Masjid India’s largest mosque, the Jama Masjid in old Delhi. It can hold 20,000 worshippers at one time. The Taj Mahal Does the Taj really need a caption? It is every bit as impressive as you can imagine. Amber Fort The Amber Fort near Jaipur. Pushkar2 One of the 500 temples in and around Pushkar, our favorite place in Rajasthan. Pushkar Pushkar from the Saraswati Temple at Sunrise. We had to wake up at 4 AM and hike an hour to get the view, but it was worth it. City Palace The CIty Palace in Udaipur was the most impressive of all the palaces and forts we saw in Rajasthan. Ellora

没有评论:

发表评论